SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Have the Russians hacked the local Country Station???
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Have the Russians hacked the local Country Station??? Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Oh lord it's awful. This country rap, country R&B, country Hip hop or whatever it's not sure it is, is so bad it makes me long for the pretty much southern rock/pretend country that I've avoided listening to for the last 10-15 years.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
I refuse to listen to the Bro-Country or Tractor Rap or whatever the hell it is. IT IS NOT COUNTRY MUSIC!!!!
Real country music is Waylon, Willie, Hank Jr. and such, and what's made now is made down in Texas and Oklahoma, with the occasional artist like Chris Stapleton or Jamey Johnson making it big.

I prefer to leave my Reckless Kelly and Turnpike Troubadours in the CD player most of the time.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post