SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Holy cow - there really is a national week for everything
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holy cow - there really is a national week for everything Login/Join 
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted
Let your mind prepare to explode if you browse through each week and month in the link below.

For my part, the lady who cleans our offices in hospital just made a couple sideways comments about other weeks of observation and then asked when National Healthcare Environmental Services Week was.

Eh? I asked when she thought it was. This seemed like a better reply that "WTF would that even be?" She said it was always the second week in September. Oh - - so you DO know when it is.

Roll Eyes

Told her I didn't realize it was this week and would like to do a little something for her. Then tossed a water bottle in her can and opened the door on our hallway. Was that not the right thing to do?

National Healthcare Environmental Services Week – September 9-15, 2018

{In all seriousness, I didn't do that, but wow that is a lot of special award weeks!}

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12402 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I don’t recognize any of them, I’m equal opportunity.

Only legit National Holidays and historic dates.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
what no vending machine service technician week you wouldn't have your junk food if it wasn't for me Big Grin

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Damn! I missed National Blueberry Popsicle Day!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30644 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Every Tuesday and Friday is National Beer Day.

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post