SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    A Place For Everything And Everything In Its Place -- Part Deux
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Place For Everything And Everything In Its Place -- Part Deux Login/Join 
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted
I am not sure, I think it's me. I think I am at fault. Here is my opinion...

Threads belong in subforums appropriate to their subject.

There. I said it. I feel better. Thank you.

ETA I wish at times this desire for things to be in an expected location did not exist. It is hard for my family as I like my home to be organized.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 4MUL8R,

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
This thread should have been in The Lounge. Or maybe in one of the ammunition places.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I'll take it!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
IBTL

Wink

(Actually, I agree with you).

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6687 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
To the OP:

I feel ya'

Usually it is stuff in the lounge that obviously belongs in The Lair or one of the dedicated gun sub-forums.

My assumption is that whenever this happens, it is not done by accident. They want the biggest bang for their buck and are concerned they will not get enough responses if they post it where it belongs.

I always appreciate the members who post something out of the proper category, but at least acknowledge it in their OP and give the reason why.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
No multiple giant pictures to quote?

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSB3
posted Hide Post
Thought this was going to be a Six Sigma, or LEAN method bitch thread, judging by the title.

Blaming the crime on the gun, is like blaming a bad story on the pencil.

Posts: 1068 | Location: Saint Charles Missouri | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
No multiple giant pictures to quote YET

FIFY

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JSB3:
Thought this was going to be a Six Sigma, or LEAN method bitch thread, judging by the title.

Wait. Maybe this is it. I was a Six Sigma Master Black Belt. No, really. Maybe the world must conform to Six Sigma standards to satisfy me?

I feel a strange sense of relief knowing a potential cause.

-------

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
I started to post a thread on this subject today. But, two years ago I mentioned the possibility of threads being located where, apparently, based on subforum titles, they should be located. So I don't create a jib-jab, I'll replay this thread.

-------

Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
As I get older I get more and more like an old man.
F' it, it don't matter.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post