SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    25% off Sig post upgrade coupons
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

25% off Sig post upgrade coupons Login/Join 
Picture of Bob RI
posted
P320 and 2022 mags are $44 before discount. After 25% off, I can get the same mags multiple places for the same price without coupon and in some cases even less. Looked at some other stuff which also seems overpriced. Other than to drive site traffic, what’s the point if you can’t even get a good deal on a freakin’ mag? Has anyone found a “good buy” (when compared to “market” prices”) on which to use these coupons?

Posts: 4521 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
About the only stuff I buy on Sig site is sale items. Between their msrp pricing, shipping, and sales tax, usually cheaper elsewhere.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They recently had two sales that were decent, P226 mags and P239 mags, both in .40. They were about 10 bucks apiece. Other than that, I shop elsewhere. It's the same with other big manufacturers, though, check out the Beretta website.

Posts: 17136 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bjor13
posted Hide Post
I suspect the pricing direct from Sig is meant to drive you to their resale partners

Posts: 1017 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: September 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post