SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Horrible sight at the gym

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Horrible sight at the gym Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted
My gym is host to a good number of stunningly beautiful women. I’m old, ugly and married so they’re just great scenery. Today, however, I needed eye bleach. A guy wearing makeup and yoga pants was prancing around. Really did NOT need to see that. I gotta get the home gym finished.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
Just keep them there! I've never had a walmartian sighting here, and I'd like it to stay that way!

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Report This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
I just joined a local gym to work on rehabbing my knee. It's connected to the local hospital and so is more of a rehab fitness center than a gym. Most of the women are 60+ so I don't have to worry about wandering eyes. Big Grin

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6370 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
There are a lot of wimmins at the gym where I work out.

Some very nice/pretty. Some just average, but eh majority require eye bleach for the viewers.

Yoga pants, etc, may look very nice on the appropriate females. But those are few and far between!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:
I just joined a local gym to work on rehabbing my knee. It's connected to the local hospital and so is more of a rehab fitness center than a gym. Most of the women are 60+ so I don't have to worry about wandering eyes. Big Grin

I'm currently in Cardiac Rehab at the hospital that did my Mitral Valve Repair and Triple Bypass. Don't know who hires the nurses and female staff but this hospital is notable for having a very high percentage of the staff who are very attractive. The ICU attending on the evening shift was about 28-30 and drop dead gorgeous and most of the nurses quite pretty. So, get to the Cardiac Rehab center and the same applies, the female attendants are very good looking and the tall one has the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen. Sometimes I feel like a dirty old man to still be watching a lovely female but I'll get over it.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5621 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scooter123:
So, get to the Cardiac Rehab center and the same applies, the female attendants are very good looking and the tall one has the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen.

Oh, quit yer complaining and heal up well! Razz

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Report This Post
Picture of LimaCharlie
posted Hide Post
I was on a treadmill at the gym one day when a beautiful young woman came in and got on the stationary bicycle right in front of me. She was wearing see-through yoga pants with no underwear on. She rode setting down for awhile and then standing for awhile. I did 87 miles that day on the treadmill.

U.S. Army, Retired

Posts: 3725 | Location: Northwest Oregon | Registered: June 12, 2011Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scooter123:

I'm currently in Cardiac Rehab at the hospital that did my Mitral Valve Repair and Triple Bypass. Don't know who hires the nurses and female staff but this hospital is notable for having a very high percentage of the staff who are very attractive. The ICU attending on the evening shift was about 28-30 and drop dead gorgeous and most of the nurses quite pretty. So, get to the Cardiac Rehab center and the same applies, the female attendants are very good looking and the tall one has the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen. Sometimes I feel like a dirty old man to still be watching a lovely female but I'll get over it.
When I was incarcerated at a live-in rehab center, recovering from surgery to implant supporting hardware in my fractured hip / thigh, one of the physical therapists who helped me regain my ability to walk, was a gorgeous Latina. She was a dead ringer for Sofia Vergara:

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I've got a bench, a set of suspension trainers, barbell, dumbbell set, assorted other stuff, but I could quadruple my gear and still not come close to what my gym offers, so I'll keep that gym membership.

Eye candy isn't even that great, most days. Don't care. I'm there to work out. So's everybody else. That might explain why people come dressed to work out, not impress others.

Life Time Fitness: Now there was some serious eye candy!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
My workout Big Grin

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
My workout Big Grin

You gonna give out the address to your gym or what? I could use some time in the gym. Big Grin

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1106 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Report This Post