SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Horrible sight at the gym
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Horrible sight at the gym Login/Join 
Member
Picture of Leemur
posted
My gym is host to a good number of stunningly beautiful women. I’m old, ugly and married so they’re just great scenery. Today, however, I needed eye bleach. A guy wearing makeup and yoga pants was prancing around. Really did NOT need to see that. I gotta get the home gym finished.
 
Posts: 11342 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
Just keep them there! I've never had a walmartian sighting here, and I'd like it to stay that way!


____________________________________________________________________________________
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away!
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin
 
Posts: 1691 | Location: Central Va. | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
I just joined a local gym to work on rehabbing my knee. It's connected to the local hospital and so is more of a rehab fitness center than a gym. Most of the women are 60+ so I don't have to worry about wandering eyes. Big Grin


_____________________________________________________________________

NRA Endowment Life Member; ISRA Member
_____________________________________________________________________

“It is amazing how many people think that they can answer an argument by attributing bad motives to those who disagree with them. Using this kind of reasoning, you can believe or not believe anything about anything, without having to bother to deal with facts or logic.” ― Thomas Sowell
 
Posts: 4259 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
There are a lot of wimmins at the gym where I work out.

Some very nice/pretty. Some just average, but eh majority require eye bleach for the viewers.

Yoga pants, etc, may look very nice on the appropriate females. But those are few and far between!


Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!



The Idaho Elk Hunter
 
Posts: 23640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:
I just joined a local gym to work on rehabbing my knee. It's connected to the local hospital and so is more of a rehab fitness center than a gym. Most of the women are 60+ so I don't have to worry about wandering eyes. Big Grin


I'm currently in Cardiac Rehab at the hospital that did my Mitral Valve Repair and Triple Bypass. Don't know who hires the nurses and female staff but this hospital is notable for having a very high percentage of the staff who are very attractive. The ICU attending on the evening shift was about 28-30 and drop dead gorgeous and most of the nurses quite pretty. So, get to the Cardiac Rehab center and the same applies, the female attendants are very good looking and the tall one has the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen. Sometimes I feel like a dirty old man to still be watching a lovely female but I'll get over it.


I've stopped counting.
 
Posts: 4203 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scooter123:
So, get to the Cardiac Rehab center and the same applies, the female attendants are very good looking and the tall one has the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen.


Oh, quit yer complaining and heal up well! Razz



Support our troops, and our veterans.
Go Hokies!
New favorite quote from the golf course: "It's not the club, son."
 
Posts: 8488 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of LimaCharlie
posted Hide Post
I was on a treadmill at the gym one day when a beautiful young woman came in and got on the stationary bicycle right in front of me. She was wearing see-through yoga pants with no underwear on. She rode setting down for awhile and then standing for awhile. I did 87 miles that day on the treadmill.


U.S. Army, Retired
 
Posts: 3518 | Location: Northwest Oregon | Registered: June 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scooter123:

I'm currently in Cardiac Rehab at the hospital that did my Mitral Valve Repair and Triple Bypass. Don't know who hires the nurses and female staff but this hospital is notable for having a very high percentage of the staff who are very attractive. The ICU attending on the evening shift was about 28-30 and drop dead gorgeous and most of the nurses quite pretty. So, get to the Cardiac Rehab center and the same applies, the female attendants are very good looking and the tall one has the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen. Sometimes I feel like a dirty old man to still be watching a lovely female but I'll get over it.
When I was incarcerated at a live-in rehab center, recovering from surgery to implant supporting hardware in my fractured hip / thigh, one of the physical therapists who helped me regain my ability to walk, was a gorgeous Latina. She was a dead ringer for Sofia Vergara:




A mind is a terrible thing.
 
Posts: 19178 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I've got a bench, a set of suspension trainers, barbell, dumbbell set, assorted other stuff, but I could quadruple my gear and still not come close to what my gym offers, so I'll keep that gym membership.

Eye candy isn't even that great, most days. Don't care. I'm there to work out. So's everybody else. That might explain why people come dressed to work out, not impress others.

Life Time Fitness: Now there was some serious eye candy!




"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"Whenever somebody uses 'liberal,' when what they really mean is 'leftist,' they immediately lose my attention." -- Me
 
Posts: 14383 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Horrible sight at the gym

© SIGforum 2018