SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    People that think it’s funny to tell you they haven’t seen you since last year when you just saw them 2-3 days ago...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

People that think it’s funny to tell you they haven’t seen you since last year when you just saw them 2-3 days ago... Login/Join 
posted
It’s annoying sorry I just needed to vent

Posts: 1298 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
It's a Dad joke. Only funny to the teller not the recipient.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23098 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
So, pointing out yesterday morning that no sex for the whole year was inappropriate?

Oops.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12348 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
It is funny!

But I often have to amuse myself.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19582 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
It must be one of those things that gets funnier as you get older.

Me. I’ve been having a great time with it:
- Haven’t seen you in a year it seems.
- This is the best breakfast I’ve had this year.
- sure, I’ll have another. It’ll be the first drink I’ve had since last year!

Big Grin

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6370 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
It's harmless foolishness greasing the social skids of an increasingly over-serious population.

I laugh at everybody's jokes unless not laughing is funnier than the joke.

By the way, it's good to be back, I haven't posted since last year. Big Grin

Posts: 6354 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
That's the dumbest thing I've heard all year.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
We haven't been above freezing at my house yet this year. Mad

Posts: 5733 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Your rant is so 2018. Wink

Posts: 3572 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post