SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Another friend died young
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another friend died young Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted
I've known the guy since middle school. Life started kicking him at birth but he just kicked back and did it with a genuine smile. Smart, funny, everyone that met him couldn't help but like him. He had some health problem before Christmas but it seemed they were all squared away then today BAM gone. I'm getting tired of this shit. The good ones keep dropping and the scumbags keep living.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
The good ones keep dropping and the scumbags keep living.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Man, this is so true!!

Posts: 1548 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I feel ya. 3 of mine gone since New Year's Day.

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss Leemur. As someone once said " only the good die young". Many times I have thought that to be true. Be well.

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5295 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post