SIGforum
A television commercial completely in spanish...

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/3070006834

March 04, 2018, 01:40 PM
ARMT Guy
A television commercial completely in spanish...
..shown on the American Heroes Channel earlier today. Confused

I simply don't understand.

There are dedicated spanish language channels already. WTF, over?

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

March 04, 2018, 01:55 PM
tatortodd
serĂ¡s asimilado Big Grin

They do it here too, and it annoys the shit out of me as well.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
March 04, 2018, 04:09 PM
.38supersig
Let me translate for you:

Hillary is nominated for sainthood, those other people are EVIL! EVIL I say! BWuhahahahahhh!!!

March 04, 2018, 04:24 PM
Orguss
I watch a lot of different YouTube channels. One of them is work by a Mexican dude who does everything in English, but his ads are all in Spanish. Makes me scratch my head.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
March 04, 2018, 04:24 PM
newtoSig765
No riots or backlash at the commercials with inter-racial or gay couples, so they're pushing it to the next level.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18
March 04, 2018, 10:15 PM
dsiets
A couple weeks ago I had one of my comcrap channels switch to spanish. I had to call them to figure out how to change it back.