SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Could we please put rants here rather than in the Lounge?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Could we please put rants here rather than in the Lounge? Login/Join 
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted
Please?

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Highly unlikely. People want everyone to see their complaint. I’m responsible for this at least once. Post here and it’s a couple replies for an insignificant issue. Post in the Lounge, and you get three pages of validation.

It’s human nature.

Sorry, your request is denied. Smile

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Yup!

This is the place for pitchin' the bitchin', but not where they are haulin' the squalin'...

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Yeah when people start using turn signals while they're driving. Wink

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:

I drove a BMW for a few years. What are these turn signals you speak of?

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:

Is it even legal to use those in Florida?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

Legal or not, my Floridian wife is flat never gonna use them, wherever she may be.

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Could we please put rants here rather than in the Lounge?

You might want to post this rant in the Lounge, as a PSA for those who tend to post their rants there. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

Not just legal but one always stays on.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately I sometimes think some folks only visit the Lounge and never look elsewhere. So when they need to vent their spleen....

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
In Alabama, if you see a vehicle with turn signals on, rest assured they bought the car that way. Smile

Tinyman

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on

Posts: 315 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Could we please put rants here rather than in the Lounge?

You might want to post this rant in the Lounge, as a PSA for those who tend to post their rants there. Big Grin

(And don't forget to put "PSA" in the thread title, because Para loves it when you do that Wink.)

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Consider asking a moderator to move it to the lounge and change the title as needed.

Razz

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Drivers use Turn signals?

Next you'll want drivers to turn on their headlights at night.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
wow, this thread took a left turn. Big Grin

And I agree, rants belong here.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 1990 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I like cake.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
While we're ranting, when did manufacturers start putting turn signals in places where other traffic can't see them or make the signals so small no one can see them?

Posts: 10823 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
I like cake.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12350 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Does the post read differently if it is in the wrong sub forum ? Relax Smile

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:
Does the post read differently if it is in the wrong sub forum ? Relax Smile

In that case, I’ll start posting classifieds and pistol questions in the lounge.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post