SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Lost and Found
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lost and Found Login/Join 
Page late and a dollar short
posted
Lost: yesterday my Spyderco Delica knife, had it since 2002. Searched everwhere, no bueno. Retraced my steps to the point of going to the gun shop and checking the parking lot, under the seat in the Jeep and in the back yard as when I got home both grandkids were out there playing. Maybe it will show up, if not, oh well.

Found: this is the good one. A Amazon order arrived yesterday. Shipped April 27th, went off tracking April 28th. Seller EcopUSA refunded it without any problem. Friday I ordered another one again from Ecop, a Machete sheath. So now I cancelled the Friday order and messaged the seller that the original one arrived and how can I pay them for the now unlost item.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check inside and around your chairs. The pocket clip can snag on chairs (especially lawn chairs) and get dislodged from your pocket. Happened to me a couple of times.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16071 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Order a new one and the old one will reappear.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check any seatbelts or car seats too. My Delicas like to get lost there. Order a new one and the lost one will appear. It never hurts to have a spare, or three.

Posts: 2169 | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
I worked yesterday at the gun shop and was doing some deep vacuum cleaning under and around showcases. Might have fallen out there.

I called the owner and he is on the lookout, gotta sell Harley parts tomorrow so I can't go and look myself.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Seatbelt.

Always check the seatbelt.

The pocket clip likes to catch on seatbelts and ends up hanging there. Same with backpack strap.

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
The pocket clip likes to catch on seatbelts

Indeed. I think this is how my Benchmade disappeared. In the snow.

God bless America.

Posts: 13487 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post