SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Gunbroker seller shipping wait question.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gunbroker seller shipping wait question. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
That is a bit much to take that long. I would definitely leave some negative feedback with an explanation so hopefully the next guy doesn't have to go through that.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
I bought a Dan Wesson V-Bob last year from a local LGS that said it was “in stock” per their web site. It turns out “in stock” means one of their distributors “says” they have it “in stock”, even if I’m in Texas and the distributor is in California. This same LGS happens to sell through GB. I wonder if you didn’t run into something similar?

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post