SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Test ignore
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Test ignore Login/Join 
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I'm trying. But I can't be sure if it's working. Has anyone else posted in this thread?

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12436 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
I'm trying. But I can't be sure if it's working. Has anyone else posted in this thread?

What are you doing on Sigforum?

Don't you have a date tonight? Big Grin

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6401 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Why is material shipped by ship called cargo and material shipped by car a shipment?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Stop this now or somebody will imply Russians had Influence on this thread.

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post