SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Test ignore
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Test ignore Login/Join 
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted
testing

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn you got me to open the thread even with “ignore” in the title.

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
I’m at work....I’ll be testing my “Ignore” all day.

Posts: 6304 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
I think he's hiding something. Is it pie? Maybe waffles?

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Bacon flavored pancakes Big Grin

Posts: 2221 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Done.

At least you didn't put it in The Office I guess??? Roll Eyes

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:
testing

try imugr or postimg for hosting.

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now that the test is complete, why not delete this?

Posts: 1931 | Location: S.E. Michigan/Macomb County | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He's testing how many don't follow directions. As long as we keep adding replies, the test is still underway!

Posts: 1179 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Did I miss something?

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6403 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:
Did I miss something?

I think pie and waffles.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redford1970:
Can you delete, once there are replies in the thread? Not sure, but I don't think so.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Nope.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Keep trying.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redford1970:

You failed the test. Better luck next time.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure Para has put out in the past that "test" posts aren't allowed.

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I'm pretty sure Para has put out in the past that "test" posts aren't allowed.
I think that test posts are not to be done in the Forum Office section.

Yup, here it is: https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...550601935/m/28010179

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Karmanator
Picture of Chance
posted Hide Post
Please be sure to test your testes monthly.

Posts: 3276 | Registered: December 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do... or do not.
There is no try.
Picture of fau
posted Hide Post

Ignore

Posts: 2736 | Registered: March 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post