SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Half naked panhandler cursed and threw a rock at my car!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Half naked panhandler cursed and threw a rock at my car! Login/Join 
The Constable
posted Hide Post
OC spray.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
If you didn't call the police, you allowed him to continue victimizing people, perhaps a young mother and small child who can't defend themselves as well as you. Always call and report assholes like this.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a Meth Head, not worth it. May have been a ploy to get you out of the car, new carjacking tactic, robbery.

Posts: 1540 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
PROBLEM SOLVED HERE

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aLhWzMOccTg" width="725"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

This is awesome! If this is really legal I’m moving to South Africa lol.... jk I love it here, but I wish more things like this were legal.

Posts: 1299 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
If he threw a rock at my car I would have pulled away far enough and called law enforcement. He should get arrested, as he damaged your property. Even a scratch could be $500 in repairs to your vehicle as a painter has to sand and blend.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Run the lite. Would have been OK for LE. Back in the '70s (very NOT PC) I drove a cab in NYC at nite. Dropped off someone on 140somthing street on the west side. Had a stack of cash in my cigar box at 3am and was driving south on Broadway, which had lites at every corner and a red one every other. Decided to run em all. Cop stopped me on 96 st and said WTF? I just said "i'm white and have a lot of cash and 2 cabbies got shot and robbed the other nite same area".

He let me go.

I should be tall and rich too; That ain't gonna happen either

Posts: 358 | Location: NW NJ | Registered: December 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ride the lightning
Picture of Killer Instincts
posted Hide Post
My response would have been less judicious. Good on you, but definitely deserved a report.

Posts: 2167 | Location: Underway | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnnyD
posted Hide Post
That wasp spray idea is a winner. I've got to get me a can for the truck.

-----------------------------------

USAF/ANG Retired

Posts: 781 | Location: Garland, (Zombieland) TX. | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a panhandler walk up to my window one day at an intersection . I waved him off and he punched my window and cursed me . I immediately dialed 911 and reported it . About 30 minutes later I passed back by on my return trip and the Police had him cuffed and leaning over the trunk of a unit . Karma's a bitch .

Posts: 3970 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SPWAMike0317:
Another option: run the light if the cross traffic is clear. You might get a ticket however any LEO that would see you run the light would also see the actor in the middle of the street.
This right here Q. I would have safely run the light, call a LEO and wait up the road to see them handle the misfit. People are f'n nuts any more. Hope he didnt damage your vehicle.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jack32586
posted Hide Post
Just a quick note- OC can have a reverse effect on the mentally ill. I personally have seen "crazies" freak out when pepper sprayed. I agree that, short of plowing through a parade of pregnant nuns, no cop would cite you blowing the light. I'd say 50-50 on you going to jail for spraying wasp spray in someones face for throwing a rock at your car. Probably closer to 80-20 here in CA. AND-Federal law prohibits the use of any pesticide in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Also Google it, it doesn't work. Just my .02

Posts: 203 | Location: S/W Florida | Registered: October 10, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post