SIGforum
Half naked panhandler cursed and threw a rock at my car!

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/3020039344

July 04, 2018, 06:31 PM
FN in MT
Half naked panhandler cursed and threw a rock at my car!
OC spray.
July 05, 2018, 01:04 AM
bubbatime
If you didn't call the police, you allowed him to continue victimizing people, perhaps a young mother and small child who can't defend themselves as well as you. Always call and report assholes like this.

July 05, 2018, 08:00 AM
Greymann
Sounds like a Meth Head, not worth it. May have been a ploy to get you out of the car, new carjacking tactic, robbery.
July 05, 2018, 09:15 AM
Kskelton
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
PROBLEM SOLVED HERE

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aLhWzMOccTg" width="725"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

This is awesome! If this is really legal I’m moving to South Africa lol.... jk I love it here, but I wish more things like this were legal.

www.OneStopFirearms.com
July 05, 2018, 10:08 AM
Prefontaine
If he threw a rock at my car I would have pulled away far enough and called law enforcement. He should get arrested, as he damaged your property. Even a scratch could be $500 in repairs to your vehicle as a painter has to sand and blend.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone
July 05, 2018, 10:58 AM
JimTheo
Run the lite. Would have been OK for LE. Back in the '70s (very NOT PC) I drove a cab in NYC at nite. Dropped off someone on 140somthing street on the west side. Had a stack of cash in my cigar box at 3am and was driving south on Broadway, which had lites at every corner and a red one every other. Decided to run em all. Cop stopped me on 96 st and said WTF? I just said "i'm white and have a lot of cash and 2 cabbies got shot and robbed the other nite same area".

He let me go.

I should be tall and rich too; That ain't gonna happen either
July 06, 2018, 02:06 PM
Killer Instincts
My response would have been less judicious. Good on you, but definitely deserved a report.

July 09, 2018, 04:41 PM
JohnnyD
That wasp spray idea is a winner. I've got to get me a can for the truck.

-----------------------------------

USAF/ANG Retired
July 10, 2018, 09:32 PM
selogic
I had a panhandler walk up to my window one day at an intersection . I waved him off and he punched my window and cursed me . I immediately dialed 911 and reported it . About 30 minutes later I passed back by on my return trip and the Police had him cuffed and leaning over the trunk of a unit . Karma's a bitch .
July 20, 2018, 08:29 PM
David Lee
quote:
Originally posted by SPWAMike0317:
Another option: run the light if the cross traffic is clear. You might get a ticket however any LEO that would see you run the light would also see the actor in the middle of the street.
This right here Q. I would have safely run the light, call a LEO and wait up the road to see them handle the misfit. People are f'n nuts any more. Hope he didnt damage your vehicle.
July 20, 2018, 09:00 PM
jack32586
Just a quick note- OC can have a reverse effect on the mentally ill. I personally have seen "crazies" freak out when pepper sprayed. I agree that, short of plowing through a parade of pregnant nuns, no cop would cite you blowing the light. I'd say 50-50 on you going to jail for spraying wasp spray in someones face for throwing a rock at your car. Probably closer to 80-20 here in CA. AND-Federal law prohibits the use of any pesticide in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Also Google it, it doesn't work. Just my .02