SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Not again!

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Not again! Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted
Nothing to bitch about, just keeping my name on the first page.

Tradition, ya know. Razz

(No, I won't make this a habit, just couldn't resist poking it with a stick just this once...)

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15209 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Well... dammit!

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16268 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Report This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
Opening a PHPaul thread and NOT getting an epic rant is almost as infuriating as following one of those Rick Rolling links....

Posts: 6301 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Well at least we know your still alive, I was starting to get worried, there were only two threads of yours in first page.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
well, the wind Did change directions ,so yeah
Big Grin Wink

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54604 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Report This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Looks like you have an opportunity to excel here.

Posts: 10913 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Report This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Razz

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15209 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
So this is clickbait? Something para explicitly said to quit doing and that he'd immediately lock?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Report This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
<snip> just couldn't resist poking it with a stick just this once...)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Report This Post