SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Brandon, I’d like to Punch you in the Face!!!!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brandon, I’d like to Punch you in the Face!!!!! Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
Apparently Brandon thinks my phone number is his!

I have been getting tons of calls and texts for Brandon today. I give the guy credit for trying to get a job but make sure you are giving your prospective employer the right freaking phone number, NOT MINE!!!!!!!!

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25352 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Oh crap Black! Didn't you get my email?
When you answer your phone, you're supposed to answer it "Vandelay Industries".

Posts: 7319 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I wonder if Brandon puts up pole barns...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43809 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:

And you wanna be my latex salesman?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would enter into salary negotiations in his behalf and then track him down and change him a consulting fee

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I keep getting them from Rachael at Credit Services. And some foreigner from Microsoft.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:

And then when you deny it I'll run out of the bathroom with my pants around my ankles Cool

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
They spoof my cell number and I always have someone call me back and ask why I called them. Twice a week I have to explain that I didn't call and request them blocking my number. Yay!

Posts: 9111 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Phone Number Block.

But it’s not for everyone. Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BrianC
posted Hide Post
Brandon's not here, man!

"Television is called a medium because nothing on it is well done." -- Fred Allen

Posts: 11139 | Location: Here. Now. | Registered: August 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
When I moved to Can-eh-duh, I was assigned a cell phone number that unknown to me had been for a wrecker service. I thought the calls would die down after a month, but apparently he was very inexpensive so guys on the car restoration and modification forums were still posting my phone number right up to the day I left (aka 2 years later). I even joined a few and requested they stop posting my #.

Most people who called were polite when I told them it was no longer his # and that I didn’t own a wrecker. I always tried to get off the phone quickly while remaining polite but it didn’t work twice:
  • About 3 months after I got the phone # his Dad called. I ended up talking a few minutes and taking down his # in case I ever learned the son’s #. According to his Dad, the son was a lifelong flake and this was par for the course. Frown
  • One guy was such a belligerent asshole that I turned up the charm and told him I’d be there with my wrecker in 20 minutes and only charge him $20 for being such a good customer. I blocked his number after I hung up Big Grin

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
  •  
    Posts: 23098 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    TANSTAAFL
    posted Hide Post
    You think that was bad, wait til he calls and asks if he has any messages.

Posts: 715 | Location: Baltimore til I can get out of there. | Registered: June 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Not really from Vienna
    Picture of arfmel
    posted Hide Post
    For a couple of years I got calls several times a week for a guy named “Aldo”. None of the callers spoke English. Most of the callers were apparently relatives from sunny May-hee-co.

Posts: 26851 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
    Picture of 911Boss
    posted Hide Post
    Many years ago when I was a crude and vulgar young man I received 23 phone calls for “Jessica” over a period of 4 days. It sounded like the same male voice everytime and I politely explained that he had the wrong number.

One the 24th phone call, waking me up after about an hours sleep after pulling a double shift I was no longer polite and told him Jessica can’t talk right now because she has my dick in her mouth. Never got any more calls for Jessica...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10913 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    We have had our phone number for over ten years. We are still getting calls for the couple, who had it before. As close as we can tell, they are still giving it out to people as their own, when they don't want to give out their real number. Most of the calls are from debt collectors and people selling health insurance. Apparently, short of getting a new number, there's not much we can do about it.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    אַרְיֵה
    Picture of V-Tail
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by 911Boss:

Jessica can’t talk right now because she has my dick in her mouth.
    I remember that line, delivered by Danny DeVito. What movie was it from?

I had forgotten about it. I did use it in the old days when I got annoying repeat "wrong number" calls, much as you used it as relayed in your post.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30541 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Jack of All Trades,
    Master of Nothing
    Picture of 2000Z-71
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by V-Tail:
    quote:
    Originally posted by 911Boss:

Jessica can’t talk right now because she has my dick in her mouth.
    I remember that line, delivered by Danny DeVito. What movie was it from?

I had forgotten about it. I did use it in the old days when I got annoying repeat "wrong number" calls, much as you used it as relayed in your post.

Ruthless People

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Jack of All Trades,
    Master of Nothing
    Picture of 2000Z-71
    posted Hide Post
    The first year UofA went to phone registration for classes, the phone number was one digit off from the one at our apartment. Saturday morning at 0800 are phone started ringing relentlessly as people were trying to register for classes.

After my roommates and myself completed registration for our classes, we set a new recording on our answering machine,

"Welcome to the University of Arizona telephone registration system, please enter your matriculation number to proceed."

Pause

"We're sorry, we have no record of your enrollment, please contact the registrar's office on Monday morning."

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Corgis Rock
    Picture of Icabod
    posted Hide Post
    Being in the Army, we gotta number of “used”numbers. The worst was when we PCS’d to Washington DC.
    Started getting calls for “Camden”lots of calls. Lots and lots of telemarketers, colleges and such. They never stopped.
    Eventually I discovered that there are crisscross phone books. Camden was listed with my number. I was listed with the same number and Camden and I were listed as having the same number, yet again!
    Finally got the number delisted. It was then I discovered that these phonebooks got recycled to whatever is below the bottom feeders that are telemarketers. I do think we ever got rid of Camden.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    Hey man, this is Brandon. Did anyone call for me?

Posts: 7010 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post