SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Infernal automated answering machines
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Infernal automated answering machines Login/Join 
Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
quote:
Originally posted by SIG 229R:
I hate when you call somewhere and the infernal thing tells you to push 1 for this and 2 for this and 3 for something else nd 4 for something else and etc and etc and round and round we go and no options are anywhere close to the subject you are calling about.

And, of course, their menu options have always changed.

I can hear it now; "Please listen closely as our menu options may have changed recently".
Of course they have not changed they are still just as confusing as they have always been! LOL

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
when I get someone in a cubicle that has a 29 page three ring binder in front of them

and all they are allowed to do is give you the answer that is printed in that binder

weather the answer pertains to your circumstance or not!

I want to do counter productive evil deeds in short order

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54502 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Adding to this list.
When the automated system gives you 3-4 options, and they all lead to the receptionist Roll Eyes

Called a local dealership to ask about a car.
Press 2 for sales, 3 for service, 4 for finance, etc.
All options lead to the receptionist.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post