SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Romeo 1 pro
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Romeo 1 pro Login/Join 
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted
You would think that a 400 hundred dollar sight would come with a mounting plate for sigs. Nope.

Plus the have a page for mounting instructions and when you go to that page it is specs for the sight and no instruction. Am i supposed to use loctite? is there a required torque?

I wish I had went with trijicon Frown

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
My manual, on page 9, says the torque is 28-30 in-lbs for the mounting fasteners.

Posts: 1355 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Does Trijicon now come with a plate? Hell, Trijicon doesn’t even come with the correct screws, or a dealer plate.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought current production guns were already milled for this optic.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
If it was advertised as coming with a specific mounting plate for a specific firearm
then I would be pissed. ...............................................drill sgt.

Posts: 1952 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Apparently I didnt read the list close enough.

- M17
- P320-M17
- P320 XFive Legion
- P320 XCompact
- P320 XFull
- All PRO-CUT Slides
- P320 Pro Series

It works on all these but no the Xcarry

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am going to contact sig customer service and give them the serial number and find out what will fit.

the gun shop employee ordered a p series conversion plate and said "i'll make it work!" uh no you won't. Roll Eyes

posted Hide Post
talked to Sig CS and they verified that my 320 carry will only mount the original romeo1. Luckily they had a refurb available or who knows when I would have got one!!