SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Advertisements on my radio screen!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Advertisements on my radio screen!! Login/Join 
posted
My truck radio has the feature where it shows you the song title and artist. As of lately I have noticed two channels (one more than the other) decided to not use that feature and instead sell it as advertising space. So now I get to see the name of a local car dealer on one channel and NTB $19.99 oil change on the other.

A big fuck you goes out to Pittsburgh stations 107.9, 100.7 and Bowser Car Dealership and Nation Tire and Battery.

Posts: 5406 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is that on the new HD channels?

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
They have been able to do that for several years. My 2000 Bonneville would do it.

Posts: 5610 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phelen_Kell:
Is that on the new HD channels?

Actually none of the HD channels have the ads. Its only the main channel

Posts: 5406 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Jerks.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post