SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Boss said no political meme, and what happened?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Boss said no political meme, and what happened? Login/Join 
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
While we’re at it, does anybody know the current count on how many times the membership has been requested to knock it off with ambiguous click bait thread titles?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: P210,

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - The Dalai Lama

Posts: 5830 | Location: Maui, HI | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
People did that?? What the hell is that crap? "Calling out" on the forum: bad.

Disagree on this point. Emphatically.

I don't think we're on the same page as to what "calling out" means. I'm talking about members who are not admins starting new threads. They have no business doing that. There were at least two of these, which (correctly in my view) got locked.

"I just love parades. They're a blast." - Anwar Sadat

Posts: 19852 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
They were venting about another member appearing to disregard what para had instructed people not to do. It happens all the time. Nothing wrong with it.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 15019 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post