SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    PSA OR UPS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PSA OR UPS Login/Join 
Picture of IndianaMike
posted
Not sure who to be upset at. I placed An Order With Palmetto State. On Saturday The 9th got, the Normal order is processing email. Everything is ok by me then on Thursday evening (when I check my email) I had received email my order has shipped .
Went to track it. UPS label has been made, ok it will be picked up Friday ? But this is Saturday and UPS is still saying the same dang thing Frown What the Heck is going on

Posts: 1600 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The email is auto generated when the order is entered for UPS. On a warehouse order entry system, the number is generated for the UPS tracking and it's entered into the system, but doesn't necessarily mean picked up. If it's close to the weekend, it may not actually get picked up until Monday. You have a tracking number, but until you see movement, it's not moving.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Currently in the same boat with a tool Company. Got the your order has shipped email Tuesday. As of this morning, still no activity on the tracking.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2736 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
It is puzzling. I've ordered about four things from PSA and received all of them within a week. (This included the gun case/magazine sale).

Several of my friends, however, have seen their orders delayed up to two weeks. It may depend on what the item happens to be. I dunno.

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rinehart:
It is puzzling. I've ordered about four things from PSA and received all of them within a week. (This included the gun case/magazine sale).

Several of my friends, however, have seen their orders delayed up to two weeks. It may depend on what the item happens to be. I dunno.
Might be that they do not actually have the items in their warehouse, but they have them drop shipped from their supplier to the purchaser. If so, that could easily explain the variation in delivery time.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I ordered a case of PMC .44 Magnum ammunition on sale in mid July. The order is still "processing" at Palmetto. I'm beginning to suspect I may not be getting the ammo.

Wink

Posts: 26895 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I ordered a case of PMC .44 Magnum ammunition on sale in mid July. The order is still "processing" at Palmetto. I'm beginning to suspect I may not be getting the ammo.

Hmmmm. They are notorious for charging your credit card immediately. I have always had the goods delivered in reasonable shape and a much later date than expected.

As has been noted, the bridge is often washed out and the stagecoach cannot get through. I have heard reports of hostiles in the area as well.

Posts: 17225 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I have repeatedly called, and emailed their "customer service" department regarding this, without success. They charged my card the day I placed the order. I have run out of patience.
I just called my credit card company and disputed the charge. Two months is plenty of time to get a case of ammo delivered, even via conestoga wagon.

Posts: 26895 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
Why say it is shipped when you just printed a label !and further why print a label if your not going to ship it at least the next day??

Posts: 1600 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just called my credit card company and disputed the charge. Two months is plenty of time to get a case of ammo delivered, even via conestoga wagon.

I agree. Glad you called PSA. They seem to spend most of their money on marketing and sending emails. Prices are good, but it certainly tries ones patience. There are other options for a few dollars more. I have had good luck with Target USA when ordering ammo.

Posts: 17225 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IndianaMike:
Why say it is shipped when you just printed a label !and further why print a label if your not going to ship it at least the next day??

I agree, but it's probably an automated system.

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1211 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last gun I ordered from PSA took about 3 weeks to receive. It was a good deal and most of my guns with the exception of a few just end up sitting in the safe anyway so I wasn't in a rush but they definitely seem to take their time sometimes.

Posts: 1301 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
V-tail nailed it.

I find the same thing with Amazon. I've been waiting three weeks for a tent pole bag that shipped with two "two-day delivery" items. They arrived on time. Still waiting on the tent pole bag.

quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by Rinehart:

Might be that they do not actually have the items in their warehouse, but they have them drop shipped from their supplier to the purchaser. If so, that could easily explain the variation in delivery time.

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:

I agree. Glad you called PSA. They seem to spend most of their money on marketing and sending emails. Prices are good, but it certainly tries ones patience. There are other options for a few dollars more. I have had good luck with Target USA when ordering ammo.

Guess what arrived at the house yesterday? That's right, a case of .44 mag ammo from PSA. Bastards shipped it the DAY I called my credit card company to dispute the charge. Shipped more than 2 MONTHS after I ordered it and was charged for it.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Guess what arrived at the house yesterday? That's right, a case of .44 mag ammo from PSA. Bastards shipped it the DAY I called my credit card company to dispute the charge. Shipped more than 2 MONTHS after I ordered it and was charged for it.

Coincidental? I am glad the stagecoach finally reached Brewster County.