SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Come on that Julia Roberts is just a hillbilly girl

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Come on that Julia Roberts is just a hillbilly girl Login/Join 
Banned
posted
My wife is channel surfing and stopped on Notting Hill. I think Hugh Grant is prettier than Julia Roberts. Too many teeth and that is the only thing that doesn’t fit the Hillbilly girl image. Did I say hillbilly girl I meant white trash. In just a few years she will have to do the evil stepmother wicked Queen deal that Susan Saradon had to when was too long in the tooth. And then there are the perfume commmercials Julia is in just awful. I may be in the minority here I am on so many things but come on she is not even a good actress.

Posts: 1258 | Location: Duvall WA, USA | Registered: February 08, 2004Report This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
well, she's no Amanda Peet , thats for sure.
https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=876199

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54504 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Report This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4816 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Report This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Beer, Whiskey, or Bourbon?

Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Beer, Whiskey, or Bourbon?

All Bourbons are Whiskey/Whisky, but not all whiskeys are a Bourbon.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2692 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Report This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
She’s not my cup of tea either but I guess she didn’t intentionally run over my dog like she apparently did to yours. Eek

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Report This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
IBTL.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Report This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Duvall WA

I didn't know bendable had a brother that lived out here.

I bet Julia Roberts movies are terrifying on acid, all that teeth.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Report This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
quote:
Duvall WA

I bet Julia Roberts movies are terrifying on acid, all that teeth.

Haha, she could have been an abnormal in the Attack on Titan movie...

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15502 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Come on that Julia Roberts is just a hillbilly girl

Your not from around here, are you...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't normally think Julia Roberts is all that attractive - she isn't really the kind of woman I think is pretty. But for some reason, she is attractive to me.

I agree that she is a medium-good actress at most. Nothing special, and many of the movies she has been in aren't my cup of tea.

And yeah - Amanda Peet. She is something else.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I got yer brother , right here

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54504 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Report This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
quote:
Duvall WA

I live only five, ten minutes away from Duvall. You're probably far enough away from the point of Eagle impact, AG, but I fear the fallout is going to scorch my roof in four...three..two...

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
When she was younger, and so was I, I once shared a pitcher of beer with her. I have fond memories of that night.

She was a very nice gal, easy to talk to, and quite funny. At the time, I don't recall finding her all that attractive, but she was a movie star and I was young and somewhat smitten, so....

She's certainly aged since then, as have we all, and most of us not in a good way. But, I expect that she's still that young funny kid inside.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
Notting Hill is the only chic flick I find enjoyable,

not so much for Roberts or Hugh whatshisname, but for the other cast

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Report This Post