SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    My Maytag washer turns everything, and I mean everything, completely inside out
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Maytag washer turns everything, and I mean everything, completely inside out Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
That's because it's a REALLY good washer, it washes both sides of the clothes, not just one side!!!! hahahaha Big Grin

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
My dryer likes to tie sheets in knots.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Strange. I just talked to the wife who has a Maytag front loader, all digital, Model 3000 and she said that the clothes all come out normal. We have had it for around eight years now. She loves that thing.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
We have a Maytag washer as well.

I do all of the laundry in the house, as i have since the first day of wrestling practice my Freshman year of High School.

When I got married, I learned about garment bags for bras and such.

Unless I wash a load with a garment bag on Delicate/Hand Wash, the bras mysteriously end up outside of the garment bag and one of the straps gets caught under one of the fins of the agitator.

WTH Maytag? Smile

Except for that I love my Maytag.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
my kenmore washer and dryer are from 1986 still going strong i have put about 300.00 in parts over the years as long as i can get parts i'll keep them going

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post