SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Cops: Woman Stomped, Kicked Little Dog
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cops: Woman Stomped, Kicked Little Dog Login/Join 
Picture of grumpy1
posted
Keevonna C'Ante Wilson, a woman in Florida caught kicking and stomping on her little dog by security camera in a Florida building elevator. The little pooch has been taken away from her thank God. Someone somewhere said/wrote one can be judged by what they do when no one is watching.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/d...attack-arrest-702165

Fuck this evil piece of shit bitch and I hope they make sure she can never own or touch a firearm. People that abuse helpless animals deserve a special place in hell and should have an identifying mark branded on their forehead as they are people that need to be avoided. I hope this video makes her life a living hell.

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted Hide Post
Let's all meet Keevonna C'Ante Wilson

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2184 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I read the linked article and my emotions -- anger at the woman, and sadness for the dog -- took over.

I sent the following email to the shelter where the little dog was taken:
quote:
I just read about the little dog that was confiscated from a woman who stomped it in an elevator.

it has been just over a year since my beloved Corgi rescue girl had her fatal stroke. I miss her every day.

If Chastity needs a home where she will be taken care of, I would like to discuss offering her a safe haven. Cautionary note: We do have a cat, who thinks that she is In Charge Of Everything, so Chastity would have to share the household with the cat.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
"People" who abuse animals should have the same thing they did to the animal done to them.

Posts: 11506 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nukeandpave:
"People" who abuse animals should have the same thing they did to the animal done to them.

I'd love to have a animal 20 times her size kick and stomp her around for a while.

Evil vile piece of shit. I pray both Karma and Hell are real things.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I wanna go home
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
Total POS i can not understand how someone can do things like this i hope she rots in hell.
V-Tail my hat is off to you for your offer to help.

Posts: 1199 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
In online posts, Wilson has described herself as an aspiring actor/model/dancer. On the Model Mayhem web site, Wilson refers to herself as “The Flawless Beauty” and notes that, “My foundation is to stay focus, stay hungry, and always remain humble.” In 2014, Wilson reported that she would be attending “The Beauty School of America for there make up department because make up it apart of my Beautiful life as well.”

Gee, I don't even know her but it's almost like I can audibly hear her saying it.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7232 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm not 20 times her size (I don't think, anyway...) but I'd be glad to return the favor.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OMCHamlin:
When I saw this post title, and clicked on it, I made a silent prediction to myself, and yep, I was right...

Same here.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
I read the linked article and my emotions -- anger at the woman, and sadness for the dog -- took over.

quote:
I just read about the little dog that was confiscated from a woman who stomped it in an elevator.

it has been just over a year since my beloved Corgi rescue girl had her fatal stroke. I miss her every day.

If Chastity needs a home where she will be taken care of, I would like to discuss offering her a safe haven. Cautionary note: We do have a cat, who thinks that she is In Charge Of Everything, so Chastity would have to share the household with the cat.

Bless you V-Tail! Smile

Let us know if anything comes of it.

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by grumpy1:
quote:

quote:

Bless you V-Tail! Smile

Let us know if anything comes of it.
Of course I will. Pictures and everything, if anything does come of it.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope she gets a disease that gives her extremely painful ovaries. What a horrible human being.

Posts: 4648 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Watched a few seconds of the video and became sick.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
That bitch has a rotten brain. What little brain she has.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Flawless my ass. That bitch is broken.
Beauty is not just on the outside.
She's a superficial bitch. A monster.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
She abused once, then returned to more abuse after pushing the button. Clearly not right in the head.

Of more import, notice the dog's actions. The dog followed her obediently out of the elevator. This to me shows a repeated cycle of abuse. It reminds me of domestic abuse, where the abused continues to live with the abuser as there is no hope for a life apart from the abuser, in the mind of the abused.

I hope the dog finds a new home and lives without stress, offering its love to a new owner.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:

If we need to make the drive to Aventura, I'll ride shotgun.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12746 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I hope she suffers a very slow painful death. Cruelties to defenseless animals deserves nothing less.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
In online posts, Wilson has described herself as an aspiring actor/model/dancer. On the Model Mayhem web site, Wilson refers to herself as “The Flawless Beauty” and notes that, “My foundation is to stay focus, stay hungry, and always remain humble.” In 2014, Wilson reported that she would be attending “The Beauty School of America for there make up department because make up it apart of my Beautiful life as well.”

Holy shit that was a tough read. I think I'm dumber after reading it.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
UPDATE: Third post in this thread, I noted that I had emailed the Animal Shelter, re discussing a safe home for the little dog.

I received the following reply today (Tuesday, October 11):
quote:
Dear Citizen,

Thank you for contacting Miami-Dade 311. We are in receipt of your email in regards to ­­­­­­­­­­­adopting a pet.

Thank you for your interest on adopting a pet in need. At this time the dog is under the care of the Animal Services Department and is not available for adoption until resolution of the criminal case. ASD staff is happy to report that she is improving and is expected to make a full recovery.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים