SIGforum
Cops: Woman Stomped, Kicked Little Dog

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/2830024134

October 10, 2017, 11:33 AM
konata88
Cops: Woman Stomped, Kicked Little Dog
Please God, show your vengeance upon this beast.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book
October 11, 2017, 07:46 PM
Elk Hunter
I have no words for this slimeball bitch!

Today, just to put a different light on dealings with animals the following happened.

Went to Home Depot. Came out and a Hispanic woman asked if I could help. She explained that there was a kitten trapped in the storm drain and she couldn't get it out.

I checked, sure enough. I managed to reach the kitten and got it out. This was in a large parking lot. No evidence of mama cat.

So, I brought it home. Took it to a veterinary clinic near by. Hoping that they would take it.

They could not, but told me the kitten was in decent shape, about 8 weeks old.

Ended up running around for about 2 hours to find the county animal shelter. Asked them if they were a "no kill" facility, if they were not I would take the kitten home with me.

Turns out they are "no kill" and after a little while the kitten was placed in a secure, warm, dry place.

People who intentionally cause pain on defenseless animals are, in my view, deserving of the same treatment.

Taking care of that kitten cost me virtually nothing but time and maybe a gallon of gasoline, all of which were well spent.

I absolutely HATE people who mistreat helpless animals.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter