SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I think I am just going to spend all day looking at guns on the internet....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I think I am just going to spend all day looking at guns on the internet.... Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
I swear these words were just spoken to me by my bride to be. Followed by "Look what you did to me honey."

She asked me how to get her permit this morning and I emailed her the forms. She tried out my 225A-1 and is considering a 239, she wants to keep with a DA/SA, says she wants a smaller version of her SP2022.

No real bitch here, in fact I am happy as can be. The only thing that sucks is I promised myself no new guns this year, now I have to help her shop for one. At least I get to play with some rentals.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

I promised myself no new guns this year

I’m not a lawyer or a scheming Congress critter, nor did I stay in a holiday inn last night, but clearly you left a loophole for used guns. You’re welcome Big Grin

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
USED GUNS DESERVE A HOME TO!

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
If you elope, that would help with the gun budget. Big Grin

Posts: 2219 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I think you're getting hitched with a great lady.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fatmanspencer:
USED GUNS DESERVE A HOME TO!

And they never forget you rescued them.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

I promised myself no new guns this year

I’m not a lawyer or a scheming Congress critter, nor did I stay in a holiday inn last night, but clearly you left a loophole for used guns. You’re welcome Big Grin
He left a 2nd loophole - myself. The gun is not for him Big Grin

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23098 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post