SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Mayonnaise, again!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mayonnaise, again! Login/Join 
posted
Bought a breakfast sandwich from our local McDonald's--egg, sausage, and cheese on a bagel.
Got it home and--yup!--it had mayonnaise on it.
I fear that the whole world is addicted to this foul white pus-colored substance.
Yecchhh!

"Dead Midgets Handled With No Questions Asked"

Posts: 686 | Registered: March 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Only commies hate mayo! Smile

Cue the “why did you go to McDonald’s” haters in 3....2...

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
You must have mayo confused with salad dressing!!!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2073 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Mayo on a breakfast bagel? WTF?

I like mayo, but not on that.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17244 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
are you sure it was mayo Eek Eek

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hate mayo too. In the South it seems to be as prevalent as SWEET TEA. I dislike both. I also don't care for special sauce. I had a roommate from the South who ate raw hot dogs out of the fridge after he dipped them in the Mayo jar.

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I've never had a bagel from McDonalds, in fact didn't know they even had them, but I've never known them to put mayonnaise on any breakfast sandwich. Confused

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
They seem to put that snot on everything!

Most everything anyway. At least Chick-fil-A doesn't put it on the spicy chicken biscuit, but I'll have to make sure they haven't changed it. Wink

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
I noticed they put that foul shit on a bagel years ago. I see nothing has changed. I’ll stick with the McMuffin.

Posts: 3128 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
It could’ve been worse...at least it wasn’t Miracle Whip Eek

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dan03833
posted Hide Post
I'd say 80% of the time I order a Turkey club, no mayo, it gets mayo.

Posts: 1535 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: February 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Bad Mayonnaise. Someone had to say it Smile Wink Bonus points if you know what that means as it relates to forum history.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
I do!

I do!

May I have a CUT, please?

Big Grin

... and the band played on Wink

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
Bad Mayonnaise. Someone had to say it Smile Wink Bonus points if you know what that means as it relates to forum history.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:

I’m sure there are a few hundred here who do. Smile

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
The bagel sandwiches went away around here a while ago. I actually liked the McDonald's bacon egg cheese bagel. It had some kind of "breakfast" sauce on it though which wasn't good. maybe that was your mayo?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
I've never had a bagel from McDonalds, in fact didn't know they even had them, but I've never known them to put mayonnaise on any breakfast sandwich. Confused

This, I've never had a bagel at mcdonalds, but have had various breakfast sandwiches from there and have never seen mayo on them. I have noticed some Mcdonalds put mustard on their burgers in addition to ketchup and others just put ketchup though.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stick with the Egg Mcmuffin. It's the one breakfast sandwich they don't screw up (except once for me when they burnt the muffin to a crisp - had to return it and have them make another.)

Posts: 1042 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Back home in TN the bagel sandwiches from McDonalds had hollandaise sauce on them and they were delicious!

Posts: 11151 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've never encountered mayonaise at a McDonalds.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post