SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Black Friday, thank the Lord it's over!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Friday, thank the Lord it's over! Login/Join 
Picture of Blume9mm
posted
I am so tired of the adds for this stupid Black Friday scam.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
'Tis the season!

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Before long, the sales will start on Wednesday.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
What ever gave you the idea it's over?

quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
Before long, the sales will start on Wednesday.

Some already did, around here. And in my email box.

Thank Fluffy I have an incoming email filter to pre-sort some of my email into folders. One of those is named "Adverts." Just for grins I just copied into a temp folder everything in Trash received since Wednesday. Removed the non-advert emails.

Wednesday: 17
Thursday: 21
Friday: 29 (corrected)
Saturday: 16 (final)

Total: 83 advert emails in a four day period.

Good thing I have that pre-filter. That would have driven me bonkers, having my desktop and mobile devices firing-off "new email" alerts for all that.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ensigmatic,

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
I am so tired of the adds for this stupid Black Friday scam.

I'm tired of watching news clips of ghetto trash beating the hell out of each other in order to see who can spend their welfare check on a new TV at WalMart the fastest.

Posts: 20084 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post