SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Yet another "Hint from Heloise"

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Yet another "Hint from Heloise" Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted
After you've rubbed Gold Bond Anti-Itch Cream on a boo-boo, don't scratch ANYWHERE else until you've washed your hands! Eek Frown

Posts: 9357 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
You scratched there, didn't you...?

Eek

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 14354 | Location: Maryland | Registered: March 16, 2006Report This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
You scratched there, didn't you...?

Eek

-Rob

Not for long!

Posts: 9357 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

And people wonder why I carry a SIG P320

Death to Terrorists

Posts: 25582 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post

“I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”

Posts: 1114 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Report This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
One a related note, when they market the gold Regular Strength Gold Bond powder and the green Extra Strength Gold Bond powder as "body powder", but market the blue Maximum Strength Gold Bond powder as "foot powder", that's what you would call a clue. What they're trying to tell you is "Blue Is For Feet Only!"

Take heed. Because someone might figure that since the gold was good for the nether regions, and the green was even better for the nether regions, the blue might be the best, right?

Wrong. So wrong. Eek

Posts: 18704 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
One a related note, when they market the gold Regular Strength Gold Bond powder and the green Extra Strength Gold Bond powder as "body powder", but market the blue Maximum Strength Gold Bond powder as "foot powder", that's what you would call a clue. What they're trying to tell you is "Blue Is For Feet Only!"

Take heed. Because someone might figure that since the gold was good for the nether regions, and the green was even better for the nether regions, the blue might be the best, right?

Wrong. So wrong. Eek

Yowzah! I can just about imagine. Regular Strength is good for a couple of exciting moments when applied to a fresh case of swamp ass.

Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Are you trying to tell us you took off in a cloud of dust and finally chugged to a wheezing stop about a mile down the road? Smile

Posts: 3597 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Report This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sportshooter:
Are you trying to tell us you took off in a cloud of dust and finally chugged to a wheezing stop about a mile down the road? Smile

Well, you nailed the wheezing part for sure!

Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sportshooter:

Mee-Meep!

------------------------------
Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 2011 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Report This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Here's another somewhat related tip -

No matter how dirty you think your bunghole is, do NOT use hand sanitizer to clean it.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12499 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:

No matter how dirty you think your bunghole is, do NOT use hand sanitizer to clean it.

TMI, dude

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 1626 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 25, 2012Report This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
The same goes for IcyHot

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is.

Posts: 7908 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Witch Hazel good, rubbing alcohol bad. Never mix the two up.

No matter how responsible he seems, never give your gun to a monkey.

Posts: 455 | Location: STL MO | Registered: January 07, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
"I'll take 'mistakes you'll only ever make once' for $200, Alex...."

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 2459 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3aF9AJm0RFc" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

One of the most soul stirring vids ever. "Everyone I know goes away in the end." Applies to us all.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 692 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Report This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
quote:

Big Grin gosh dang, I just woke my wife up I was laughing so hard

Posts: 1011 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1gkek:
quote:

Witch Hazel good, rubbing alcohol bad. Never mix the two up.

Yeah the rubbing alcohol will give you a case of roid rage.

Or at least roid screaming and crying and begging for it to be over. Big Grin

Posts: 2115 | Location: MO | Registered: March 07, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
After shave goes on cool then it's like fire ! Water made it worse. I was 15 and had a date with a real hottie. Had to cancel the date with her and never had another chance. But I learned....

Posts: 117 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: February 29, 2012Report This Post