SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Are some becoming Karen and Chad patrolling the forum?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are some becoming Karen and Chad patrolling the forum? Login/Join 
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:

I was “Karenized” for stepping into the wrong aisle direction against the Floor arrows in Publix to retrieve a bottle of V8 Juice.
I was in Publix yesterday, taking the shortest route to get the product I was looking for.

Karen admonished me, "This is a one way aisle."

I replied, "I'm only going one way."

One of my favorite replies! Well done, V-Tail.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Here we go again. See the Fun pictures / meme thread.

One thinks he's smart circumventing the comment / discussion edict by posting a picture pointing at the one posted above his, perhaps as his way of compensating for the lock on the "Explain the Meme" thread. And then we have a Charen (I like that combo moniker) doing the very same thing pointing to the first offender by repeating his transgression.

These two are going to get the damn thread locked! Frown
If you're talking about my post, bald1, you TOTALLY missed the point. MY post, pointing to the one about "every second count", was an attempt to jokingly "state" DSgrouse's meme was corny as hell, while being funny as hell. As in a "dad joke" that's a friggin' groaner.

Is that the post of which you speak?

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I was in Publix yesterday, taking the shortest route to get the product I was looking for.Karen admonished me, "This is a one way aisle."I replied, "I'm only going one way."

So far that has not happened to me but I have had a few dirty looks. I'll try to remember that if someone does say anything. Razz

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post