SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Are some becoming Karen and Chad patrolling the forum?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are some becoming Karen and Chad patrolling the forum? Login/Join 
Picture of Jimg1960
posted Hide Post
+2 my post count sucks

Posts: 301 | Location: Tennessee  | Registered: July 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I just fashioned a crossing guard sash from unused surgical masks.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
...ala the Karen and Chad in memes and those citizens who religiously seek to report to authorities transgressions like those not wearing masks.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/chad-thundercock

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/yes-chad

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/virgin-vs-chad

https://knowyourmeme.com/photo...had-says-beta-things

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/karen

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6955 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
This is for Bob. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Rock back. Pull pin. THROW! Razz

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimg1960:
Seems to me the first guy to say it would be enough. But then 5 other guys have to get their post counts up reiterating what #1 said.

At least we have an idea who now. Razz

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12348 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
This is for Bob. Big Grin

I have one of those! I think I got it around 1990-ish. It's been a lot of fun.

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
I have more than once had something to say about a thread that shouldn’t have been posted.
I have two forums in my life. Tacomaworld, where I don’t really care to be, and here, where I like it a lot.

If I have to me a charen to keep this place open, well... damn, I guess I’m a Charen

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:

If I have to me a charen to keep this place open, well... damn, I guess I’m a Charen

Autocorrect turned on?

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I was “Karenized” for stepping into the wrong aisle direction against the Floor arrows in Publix to retrieve a bottle of V8 Juice...she didn’t think it was funny when I suggested the manager’s desk is at the front...Karens and Chads are everywhere these days. You can’t escape them Wink...
Two thumbs up to Beancooker though...this place is unique and special Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:

I was “Karenized” for stepping into the wrong aisle direction against the Floor arrows in Publix to retrieve a bottle of V8 Juice.
I was in Publix yesterday, taking the shortest route to get the product I was looking for.

Karen admonished me, "This is a one way aisle."

I replied, "I'm only going one way."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:

Autocorrect turned on?

It’s always on. It was actual work to make it spell Charen. Chad and Karen combined. If I’m going to make fun of myself, I may as well go all in.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Well played Sir, well played. Charen it is.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
The Charens that scream at people about masks in Publix definitely have androgynous characteristics.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
We have an excellent Search function where you will find several threads on this exact subject.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
We have an excellent Search function
ROFLMFAO

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
We have an excellent Search function
ROFLMFAO

Where's Karin?

I want my money back.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
I want my money back.

No refunds.

It's in the waiver, Section 76, subsection B, paragraph 4.3

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Here we go again. See the Fun pictures / meme thread.

One thinks he's smart circumventing the comment / discussion edict by posting a picture pointing at the one posted above his, perhaps as his way of compensating for the lock on the "Explain the Meme" thread. And then we have a Charen (I like that combo moniker) doing the very same thing pointing to the first offender by repeating his transgression.

These two are going to get the damn thread locked! Frown

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post