SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    The incompetance of the USPS knows no bounds.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The incompetance of the USPS knows no bounds. Login/Join 
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OpenRoad:
Do you know what they pay the workers for the labor they do? Garbage. Complaining about stamps?? Try being a postal carrier for a few weeks. Bet most of you dudes wouldn't like it for too long, or the pay either. All the physical labor, the miles you put on your feet, the searching for mailboxes, and the hours everyday. That's how they get by with the cheap rates. Amazon has done a very good job of taking advantage of their rates over the years as well as I have too. That's why Trump said something about it. Try being a postal carrier or PSE for awhile guys, see how you like it. I bet you won't. I bet you'll be asking for way better wage and hours. The trivial things in life when complaining from your computer..

Cry me a river. Lots of peoples jobs suck. But they're paid to do them and they should be done properly. Poor pay/crummy working conditions is not an excuse to do your job poorly. If they don't like it...this is America, and they're free to seek additional employment.

Posts: 3727 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post