SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    David Hogg is really getting under my skin
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

David Hogg is really getting under my skin Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I see his career being very limited. Having a unique last name as he does, his fame may last a bit longer. Think of what became of most child actors. He is headed towards oblivion.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Somebody needs to slap the stupid out of him.

Seems like, being the arrogant little turd that he is, one of his classmates would have taken care of that long ago.

I guess schoolyards just aren't what they used to be.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Useful idiot .

Posts: 4049 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
The kid is a do nothing nobody loser don't give him a second thought.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Must we continue to put his name out there?

Baffling, isn't it? First, another new thread in his honor Roll Eyes was started in the Lounge. And now, in here, another one. Roll Eyes

Btw, Ingraham show's rating spikes after all the boycotts and after she returned from vacation.

He’s living rent free in the heads of some people.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post