SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Mail order Pharmacy
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mail order Pharmacy Login/Join 
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
During the scamdemic I got tired of picking up my prescriptions. I asked CVS if they could mail them to the house and they said they would. Now they just mail the scrips to the house every 90 days, no charge.

I’ve had great experience with Publix pharmacy and really really liked the service I got there. Problem is, prices were 3-4 times higher on some meds than I paid at CVS.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bubbatime,

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
I’ve had great experience with public [sic] pharmacy and really really liked the service I got there. Problem is, prices were 3-4 times higher on some meds than I paid at CVS.
Publix has a lot of common generics on their free list. When doc has needed to prescribe an antibiotic, I ask whether Cipro will do the job. It's free at Publix, with or without insurance. Same thing for Lisinopril for blood pressure. Free. Can't get much cheaper than that!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30633 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post