SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    A small thing, now a big deal
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A small thing, now a big deal Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Three weeks post-operative update.

The shoulder hurts from time to time but I assume the cells are beavering away reconnecting the damage. The fingers, thumb, wrist, and elbow work okay, but my thumb, which was surgically repaired after motorcycle wreck #2 gets to hurting if I get it caught by the thumb retainer. I do sense the start of loss of muscle tone from the restrictions on using my arm.

The sling, however, is a royal pain in my neck.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31432 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
Any physical therapy scheduled?

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MRMATT:
Any physical therapy scheduled?

Not for five more long weeks.

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31432 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
I’m so sorry, I hope it heals properly and quick.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
First PT session was last Friday.

It was far easier than I expected.

All except the therapist telling me it's at least three months.

Nice is overrated

Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your bad luck. I had my rotator on right shoulder repaired in 09. I didn't pick up a gun for 6 months. Do the PT and don't rush it. You do NOT want to re-injure it. Life will get better, just give it some time.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post