SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    New software rollouts! GRRRRRR
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New software rollouts! GRRRRRR Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
I swear my company has the worst IT roll out teams ever. Major new software initiatves they just tell you, hey we are all using SuperBizFuckYou program now for everything. There is no training or help whatsoever, so just go here to download it and fuck you trying to figure out how to install it correctly or figure out how to use it. But all business will now be done with this, so do it ASAP. Oh yeah, fuck you.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
That does suck. We try to get as much testing & training in (via a test system/server) as we can before a major rollout.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:

Man, I wish you'd resize your avatar. it's this big, and it's moving:

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I swear my company has the worst IT roll out teams ever. Major new software initiatves they just tell you, hey we are all using SuperBizFuckYou program now for everything. There is no training or help whatsoever, so just go here to download it and fuck you trying to figure out how to install it correctly or figure out how to use it. But all business will now be done with this, so do it ASAP. Oh yeah, fuck you.

^^^^^^^^^
Glad to see others in the same boat.I have NO tech support at all and am left to my own devices to figure things out. I have hired another small business to help me out with software issues etc. He is a smart guy, but dealing with whatever software the insurance company rolls out is a chore even for him. I am not even given advance warning. Oftentimes the software is NOT READY for prime time and simply is nonfunctional. The governmental software is the worst.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Same here. The stuff I have to use doesn't seize up as much as it used to. Its web based from the (were to cheap to buy our own server) cloud. Ancient VPN software that drops four times a day and nonrescalable windows harkens back to 2004.

That and I have to use pOS 13 on the cell phone.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:

Man, I wish you'd resize your avatar. it's this big, and it's moving:

Apologies, didn't realize.

Posted it to the avatar thread to see if one of the gurus can resize & hosr.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post