SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Had to turn NCIS OFF!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Had to turn NCIS OFF! Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:


The thing that really got my panties in a seriously uncomfortable bunch was this.... evil scum shoots an MI6 agent.... they know who they are looking for and that he is a killer... McGee has to leave because his wife is at the hospital giving birth... So he is down in emergency looking for a coke talking to the security guard an ex park cop.... and sees the evil scum bag they are looking for, been shot in the leg..... he ask the security guard to keep a watch on the bad guy while he calls Gibbs... of course the bad guy realizes this jumps up to leave and ends up shooting the guard... McGee pulls his gun and they are standing there pointing pistols at each other telling each other to "drop it." This goes on for a minute.... just stupid... any LEO would have just shot the guy ... then in the midst of their discussion the guard laying on the floor says something and the guy turns and looks at him.... and McGee still just stands there pointing his pistol at the guy..... woman tries to run out and of course the bad guy then grabs her as a shield... I turned the damn thing off....


Exactly what I was thinking.
 
Posts: 14297 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
I believe they’ve kissed and made up now, after the blacked-out Cowboys & Chargers game (not that anyone cares about the NFL anymore).

Hey! Keep it quiet there! I haven't told my girlfriend yet, so I'm still hoping for a CBS-free weekend!


--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken
 
Posts: 7153 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
I just watch it for Bishop.

That's too close to Kiddy Porn for my tastes. I don't know very many Millennials, thank God, but she reminds me of the 15-year-olds I knew when I was that age.


--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken
 
Posts: 7153 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
I stopped watching like 10 years ago. Only gave it a chance since I was a huge fan of JAG.


!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak
 
Posts: 5293 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
I just watch it for Bishop.

That's too close to Kiddy Porn for my tastes.

She's 33 years old.


________________________________________________________

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy." Winston Churchill
 
Posts: 13472 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
What we really need is a TV show with a monkey.

Say, a chimp, riding around in a big rig with a young trucker and they keep having run is with corrupt Sheriffs every week, fight with red necks and bikers, end up solving crimes, get a kiss from a pretty girl, and get no thanks, then ride off into the sunset.


Bear, is that you?
 
Posts: 545 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
What we really need is a TV show with a monkey.

Say, a chimp, riding around in a big rig with a young trucker and they keep having run is with corrupt Sheriffs every week, fight with red necks and bikers, end up solving crimes, get a kiss from a pretty girl, and get no thanks, then ride off into the sunset.


That's one helluva right turn, Clyde.


_________________________
 
Posts: 8163 | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
It's been hard to watch since Tony and Ziva left. I realized what NCIS stands for - No Chick Is Safe. The writers continue to kill off the main female characters. Only a matter of time before Abby bites the dust. Then the show will end.
 
Posts: 214 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:


The thing that really got my panties in a seriously uncomfortable bunch was this.... evil scum shoots an MI6 agent.... they know who they are looking for and that he is a killer... McGee has to leave because his wife is at the hospital giving birth... So he is down in emergency looking for a coke talking to the security guard an ex park cop.... and sees the evil scum bag they are looking for, been shot in the leg..... he ask the security guard to keep a watch on the bad guy while he calls Gibbs... of course the bad guy realizes this jumps up to leave and ends up shooting the guard... McGee pulls his gun and they are standing there pointing pistols at each other telling each other to "drop it." This goes on for a minute.... just stupid... any LEO would have just shot the guy ... then in the midst of their discussion the guard laying on the floor says something and the guy turns and looks at him.... and McGee still just stands there pointing his pistol at the guy..... woman tries to run out and of course the bad guy then grabs her as a shield... I turned the damn thing off....


Exactly what I was thinking.


But...but....but....then the network would have to air 20 minutes of commercials instead of 15 minutes.

Mrs loves the show. I play with my iPad.
Mike



I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
...................................
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham
...................................
Liberalism is a failure to find pathways to intelligence in your brain. - David Lawrence
 
Posts: 1078 | Location: Kalispell Montana & South for the Winter | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GaryBF:
I stopped watching NCIS at least two years ago.


Yup. It's been about two years for me now as well. I tried to give the New Orleans version some more time but I just can't do that one anymore now either.



.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.
 
Posts: 2584 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by randyman:
It's been hard to watch since Tony and Ziva left. I realized what NCIS stands for - No Chick Is Safe. The writers continue to kill off the main female characters. Only a matter of time before Abby bites the dust. Then the show will end.


The actress who plays Abby is leaving the show at the end of this year.
 
Posts: 54 | Registered: November 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
I never watched this show. I tried to once but the episode that I tuned in to see killed it for me in about 5 minutes.

It seems their key piece of evidence was hair or fiber that was supposedly left in bad guys car only they didn't find it in bad guys car. They retrieved it from the vacuum cleaner at a car wash that the suspect allegedly used in the last week. I immediately thought "Yeah, along with another hundred people". I turned it off and never went back.



I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown
 
Posts: 4400 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Until y'all pointed it out, I did not realize that the writers are always killing off the women on the show.... that sure seems like grounds for a congressional inquiry.... I suspect since Abby is leaving they will kill her off too,... somebody will probably lock her in her coffin....

Oh, and remember they also killed off the current Director's wife.
 
Posts: 52 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbramlett:
While I used to enjoy it. The show really jumped the shark when they killed off kate. Then they killed Jenny, then ziva. GMAFB

The show has basically turned into the same script design as The A Team, or MacGyver, KnightRider. Predictability. I suppose they have a formula that works for some viewers but not for this one.

I just stick with ST TNG, TOS, and Voyager reruns and Aerial America. Which basically means i could get by with only two channels. I need to cut the cord.


Voyager and Aerial America....agreed.

Oh, and Mr SigMonkey....



Link to original video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7frQIzY57V0


美しい犬
 
Posts: 4529 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by msfzoe:
Show went downhill when Ziva left.


She's a hard act to follow. Personally, I'd like nudity.


Unhappy ammo seeker
 
Posts: 15897 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
Picture of KMitch200
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
Mrs loves the show. I play with my iPad.

YES.
Ipad or Thank God we have more than one TV.

Scorpion is one stupid ass show my wife watches that will drove out of the house!


--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.
 
Posts: 2289 | Location: AZ - West side of the valley | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
What we really need is a TV show with a monkey.

Say, a chimp, riding around in a big rig with a young trucker and they keep having run is with corrupt Sheriffs every week, fight with red necks and bikers, end up solving crimes, get a kiss from a pretty girl, and get no thanks, then ride off into the sunset.


Add seven.......no, wait a minute.....eight lady truckers and you're on.


_______________________________________________________________________
www.opspectraining.com

"Make it a shooting, and not a gunfight" LSP552 02/19/2011



 
Posts: 30715 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
McGee should have shot him dead in the first 1/2 second. He's been shot, beaten, tortured...dealt with criminals, international terrorists, etc. and then he decides he's gonna talk it out with a criminal?

This show blows.
 
Posts: 1400 | Location: Wastin' away in...the Redneck Riviera | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of TexasRaider
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
You sure he wasn't a spawn of velvet?


ROTFLMBO!!


________________________________________
"Just A Wild Eyed Texan On a Manhunt For The World's Most Perfect Chili Dog...."
 
Posts: 572 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
And how many times to someone leave the room to do something, then come back in without picking up a spare gun while they were out of the room?????
 
Posts: 95 | Registered: March 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Had to turn NCIS OFF!

© SIGforum 2017