SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Jack Russell Terrier
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jack Russell Terrier Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mikito:
Man. That seems pretty weak.
I have collars for my two dogs. I shocked my calf on the highest setting and it feels like the muscle is going to be ripped apart.

Best way to describe; remember how a 9v battery feels on your tongue? That is the best description I would have for the feeling on my wrist.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

I'm an electrician by trade, I might be a little used to the feeling. Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14034 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
And always remember, Jack Russels never forget anything!

Posts: 787 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our Parsons Jack Russel (rescue) jumped the fence and disappeared on 4th of July. I have a Decker Terrier now, and although it looks just like a Jack Russel, these things are so much more social and friendly that I'll never go back.

BTW, this Decker jumps the neighbors fence to visit the 2 German Shepards and when it gets tireed of playing, jumps the fence back. The Shepards are not able to jump the fence, despite being twice as big.

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have had JRT’s for 20 years, a shock collar is used occasionally on my recent one due to other breed aggression. They can come in handy as a behavioral adjustment tool.

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
lol.. Terrier brain bro.

Sorry for the pup, but that is what they do. They are smarter than their own good.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post