SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Molly the dog not well, hard decisions ahead...Sad conclusion on page 2
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Molly the dog not well, hard decisions ahead...Sad conclusion on page 2 Login/Join 
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45 Cal:
A sad confession to you my friend,I waited to long on a couple that were crying to go,Still haunts me to this day forty years later,stupid me with my first poodle that was down and unable to walk and crying in pain and I did not do this for him.Then again to another,may God forgive me.
The last ones died in my lap with the vet attending to them at home.
Its hard as I type in tears about it after all these years.

Tough cross to bear. Your dogs forgive you as they always have. They would not like seeing you with these decisions wearing on you. You learned from your mistakes and they know that now. And they are ok with it because they knew it gave you more time with them.

Posts: 1769 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMPinNYC
posted Hide Post
RIP Molly. I wish you strength and peace in this time of great sorrow.

Best regards,
Nick.

NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor

Posts: 710 | Location: Back in northern NJ/NY State Catskills | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
md1911
posted March 11, 2020 08:10 AM Hide Post
Prayers to you both. I recently lost my pup. I feel your pain and wish you peace.

Posts: 83 | Location: Virginia | Registered: February 11, 2010
Kevmo
posted March 25, 2020 05:25 PM Hide Post
I had to say goodbye to Molly yesterday. She was a fighter and we tried many things to keep her with us but in the end she was getting worse and I had to do what was best for her.

She was truly one of the best dogs I ever had and we had that "bond" where she could almost read my mind. I was lucky to have found her and spent the time I did with her in my life.

So sorry Kev.

Posts: 12918 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
So sorry

Posts: 2770 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
So sorry.

“It came to me that every time I lose a dog, they take a piece of my heart with them, and every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.” – Anonymous

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
So sorry.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Never easy.

Last Saturday I had to let my oldest Lia, go. Bone cancer in his leg was spreading into his lungs. It was not going to get better.

For the first time with the help of a friend I stayed with him until the end. Previously it was always my late wife that stayed. I'm glad I did.

His sister Molly misses him.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
So very sorry for your loss. RIP Molly.

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
Deepest condolences my friend. It's never easy. If it helps, she'll be waiting there for you in the clearing at the end of the path. I believe this, and it brings me comfort.

Posts: 1729 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post