SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    New cell phone shopping
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New cell phone shopping Login/Join 
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I have an old Nokia from Germany, and yes, it was rotary dial. Made texting a chore like no other.

If I didn't have to use a smart phone for work, I'd still have the Nokia in my pocket.

Posts: 9141 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I’m actually looking to switch my kids back to Tmobile from ATT. Not liking the throttling of heir unlimited data. We’re still using old phones. I like not having to pay for phones but I might get one of them a new phone so I can take it. I’m still using an old iPhone XS Max on FirstNet. But the phone is too big to fit in my uniform shirt pocket and too big to fit in my car’s wireless charging adapter.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
If you haven't purchased your Samsung phones directly from the Samsung website, you paid too much.

Hhhmmm, don’t know bout that.....just got a pair of S21’s at Costco for $499 each (Verizon).

We stopped at the Verizon store on the way there....what a joke. Without an unlimited plan, or new line, we could get...no deals.

Posts: 202 | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post