SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Well Health Safety Seal
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well Health Safety Seal Login/Join 
posted
I watch a lot of CNBC and it seems the commercial for this group runs every other break. If you haven't seen it, safety experts such as Lady Gaga, Robert Dinero, and Jennifer Lopez tout how business having this seal will make us all "feel safe" going back to doing the things we love. Anyone with one functioning brain cell can see this is a scam to get business to pay for a worthless sticker. Here is the pricing structure from their website:https://www.wellcertified.com/health-safety/pricing

Small business
$2,730 USD
Small businesses with less than 50 employees and less than $10 million in revenue.

Standard
$4,200 USD
Individual spaces/buildings not yet registered to pursue WELL Certification or subscribed in the WELL Portfolio program.

Bulk pricing is available for locations having a single owner and applying streamlined documentation.

High-volume, multi-use
$12,600 USD
High-volume locations are designed to accommodate more than 10,000 people daily and provide four or more distinct uses, such as retail, dining, entertainment, residential, lodging, offices, etc.

Examples: stadiums, large hotel complexes, airports and shopping centers.

Bulk pricing
*$400 USD
Multiple locations with a single owner and payer qualify for pricing efficiencies. This pathway requires that all locations apply streamlined and consolidated documentation and undergo review together.

*starting at

At least someone is profiting from the pandemic I guess...

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
If I see that sticker I’ll turn around and go somewhere else: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txWzuDAfGjI

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3964 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Total scam.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
safety experts such as Lady Gaga, Robert Dinero, and Jennifer Lopez
I did not know that they are safety experts.

I learn something new every day.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30658 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$$$ + Hollywood + Meaningless "seal" = Bullshit.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16083 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
I've posted before about how most Certifications in my business and other businesses are actually just attendance certificates and nothing more. I know as I have around 10 Professional Certifications that are absolutely nothing more than attendance certificates.

This thread's scam certification is even better. You don't even have to attend to get it, just send money.

There's a sucker born every minute.
~P.T. Barnum

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
When I saw the celebs supporting this I knew it was CRAP!!

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Yeah, “F” that whole steaming pile of commie crap. I’ll keep my eye out for the seal and do my best to not patronize the establishments that feel the need to virtue signal.

Posts: 2952 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
This is just the first stage. These will be the first establishments that will require you to show your vaccinations papers before you can enter. Hell I know people getting the vaccination because they think they are going to need the proof as a passage to travel. Get on a plane, bus or train or enter a building "show your papers please". They are probably right.

Reading on one of my foodie forums people talking about making multiple copies of their vaccination papers keeping one on them one in each vehicle they drive one in the home and the original in a safety deposit box. People are willing and waiting for the show me your papers lifestyle. Yes 14 pages of people all willing to comply. Hell this safety seal is probably a sign for the health and fed departments to leave you alone you've already payed your shakedown money. The rest of the establishments who don't have the seal will get checked and fined heavily for letting a non vaccinated person to enter among the cleansed.

I'm astonished and outright shocked by the number of people who a year ago were bitching about how this pandemic is being used to establish new voting rules and to ruin small businesses are now lining up for a vaccine for this same virus.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8527 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Almost has that 'As Seen on TV' kinda ring to it, but with Woke Leftist 'Hollywood Stars' added in for faux legitimacy....Total Scam, just like Carbon Credits! Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8875 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Safety Seal may go over in California, but not where I live. It is a ridiculous idea.

Posts: 17228 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I can offer a very similar sticker for half that price. Who's in?

Posts: 45373 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rsbolo:
Total scam.

Yep

Posts: 12920 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your mistake is in watching CNBC.

Posts: 17141 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I wish I had the time and money to come up with something like that.

I suspect what they do is copy and paste the CDC's rules, send them to you .... have you answer that you are doing most of that in your business and send them the money and you get the nifty sticker to put on your door.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
I wish I had the time and money to come up with something like that.

I suspect what they do is copy and paste the CDC's rules, send them to you .... have you answer that you are doing most of that in your business and send them the money and you get the nifty sticker to put on your door.

Interestingly enough that's pretty much what farmers have to do around here to get certified "organic".

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss ...

Posts: 23414 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post