SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Sick And Tired of PC US Corporations
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sick And Tired of PC US Corporations Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
...who ya gonna call?

GOAT BOFFERS!!!

I ain't 'fraid o' no goats!
Dammit Mr. monkey!! I managed to keep the chocolate milk off my keyboard and monitor, but it was kinda painful coming outta my nose. LMAO!!! Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Diversity is a forced issue, you almost can't hire a white man anymore.

At my former employer there was no “almost”. When we had an opening, our VP instructed us to disregard any male applicant. He would only consider a female candidate, preferably a female minority.

After that bit of virtue signaling to burnish his diversity credentials, I imagine he was quite surprised when he was axed a couple of months later.

when my wife was taking some night classes, one of her fellow students worked for the local Pepsi distributor,

she was moving up in HR, and told folks in that class she was not hiring any white males, strictly African Americans,

I worked in the grocery business for 35 yrs, very very few PepsiCo employees in this area are white

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post