SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    GovX sucks as a retailer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GovX sucks as a retailer Login/Join 
posted
Buyer beware. They apparently aren’t really a retailer. You buy something, they charge you immediately, and then when the manufacturer takes forever you are SOL.

I rarely run into companies that charge long before the product ships. I didn’t know they were one of those companies. Apparently they are.

They won’t let you cancel no matter how long it takes for the manufacture to ship. Well merry friggin Christmas.

Stay away.

Posts: 7456 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Sorry you didn't hear it sooner, they do suck ballz. Had friends with similar exp but never dealt with the ass pain myself.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never again. I eventually will receive this product and then I will erase these assholes from my repertoire.

Thanks for not telling me sooner rhino. Lol

Posts: 7456 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
From what I've seen there, the prices aren't any better than what you can find on the weeb, either. I checked it out the one time I heard about it and never went back, but good to know they suck and I won't try them out in the future.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2440 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Places like that are why I use a credit card. After a reasonable wait, I cancel payment.

Posts: 17136 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Their manager emailed me to say the situation was “less than ideal”. Her words. I blasted her, told her what I thought of businesses that charged when they had no idea when the product would arrive, and gave her her quoted timeframe then said I would dispute the charges. Oh yea, I also told her that I would blast GovX on every gun and knife forum I was a member of.

Turns out she sent another email and magically now they can refund my money. Fuck those people and their lies.

posted Hide Post
Nope. Sent me another email. Product on its way. They suck.