SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Website survey popups.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Website survey popups. Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted
"How would you rate your shopping experience?"

I don't know. I've been on the site for 30 seconds and there's a fucking stupid popup blocking my view, asking me how I like the site. Asinine. Mad

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Try using 'Popup Blocker' added to your browser! Works great for stopping practically all of those for me, whether I'm using Chrome or Firefox...

Posts: 4585 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:
Try using 'Popup Blocker' added to your browser! Works great for stopping practically all of those for me, whether I'm using Chrome or Firefox...
I am blocking pop-ups via the built-in option in Safari. I have also installed the Ad Blocker Plus extension.

Now, on many sites, I get a pop-up that whines, "We see that you are using an ad blocker . . ."

Safari's Reader View works on many sites, but some sites evidently have code to disable Reader View.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30668 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post