SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    What stickers annoy you the most?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What stickers annoy you the most? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Basically any liberal "unicorn farting rainbows" type sticker that proves the individual believes the world should exist based upon their tinder wishes and not reality and the evidence of human history. COEXIST and others are fine examples of the delusion of those sorts of people.

I do like seeing Gadsden and 3% stickers but I sure wouldn't advertise like that even if most people wouldn't understand it.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
quote:
Originally posted by Chach:

Stick figure families

One exception to that was the instance I saw at entry to Grand Canyon - a stick family of parents, 4 kids, a dog and cat on the back of a Suburban. However the mom figure had been scraped out of the sequence leaving a blank! HA!!

Yeah there are exceptions. My friend and his wife have one that's a man, woman and pile of money.

Saw a pic on the internet of a tie fighter shooting at a bunch of stick figures stating, "empire doesn't care about your stick figure family."

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really dont care what sticker is on your car as long as it is put on straight and level.

Some cars look like they played pin the tail on the donkey.

Posts: 5406 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
Anything to do with Clinton/Kane or Bernie. I automatically assume that the driver of said vehicle is a mouth-breathing, nose-picking, booger-eating moron.

This times ten. Or Barry stickers, and there are a few still in circulation.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10487 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
What stickers annoy you the most?

The ones left on some retards flat billed ball cap. Eek

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Here's a bunch of funny ones....

http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit...figure-family-decals

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john1:
Mrs. John1 refers to the stick figures as "confirmed kills".

Back in the 80's I wanted to make a club card suite sticker to put over all the "I HEART my wife" etc. stickers.

national lampoon used to advertise screw stickers,

as in stickers of a picture of a screw,

for the I 'heart' whatever,, changed instantly to i'screw' whatever

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10409 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eh, they help the rest of us know who not to drive or park near.

Wwjd... He wouldn't put a sticker on his car

Who rescued who... The tow truck, after the dog in your lap makes you crash

Posts: 199 | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
COEXIST enough said.

Posts: 1949 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SSgt USMC/Vet:
COEXIST enough said.

Beat me to it.

What a stupid sticker.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post