SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    What stickers annoy you the most?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What stickers annoy you the most? Login/Join 
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
13.1 or 26.2 = Immediate douche

Stick figure families

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Coexist sticks seems to be on almost every other car here in Richmond.

Also I am seeing more and more Salt life stickers.

Of course tons of Obama, Hilary etc.. stickers.

+1 one on the stick figure families.
I did see a cool one though not too long ago. It was a T-Rex eating the family. I thought that was funny.

I wish I would see more of the Coexist pertaining to the various firearm manufacturers.

I don't mind the 13.1 or 26.2 stickers but now some people around here have about 50 of those types on their car.

Within the last couple of years the RVA stickers has hit it big.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chach:

Stick figure families

One exception to that was the instance I saw at entry to Grand Canyon - a stick family of parents, 4 kids, a dog and cat on the back of a Suburban. However the mom figure had been scraped out of the sequence leaving a blank! HA!!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Yes, the many Salt Life stickers here in land locked Atlanta. They usually have a Yeti and Browning sticker as well

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Coexist. Any political stickers for elections that were over 4+ years ago. Any Hillary/Bernie/Obama stickers no matter how old they are. My kid is an Honor Student at blah-blah middle school (I finally had to counter those by putting a "My German Shepherd is smarter than your Honor Student" sticker on my truck). Anything showing support for the Chicago Bears.

ETA: I never got the whole "baby on board" (or show dogs for that matter) fad. What's it supposed to mean - "don't hit me as hard?" IMO they're only increasing the likelihood of an accident by distracting other drivers. Roll Eyes

Posts: 7267 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogB:
For me the one that says Caution Show Dogs, Don't Tailgate takes the prize. I guess if show dogs weren't in the vehicle it would be ok to tailgate.

That one really exists? I thought it was a joke. I read a Brock Yates column in Car & Driver back in the eighties about this very phenomenon. His said, 'Show Dogs - Stay back 500 feet' or something very close to that.

Posts: 7256 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chp37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Any sticker on a Prius.
Trust me, we already know.

There is a Prius in my neighborhood with a prominent sticker that says "NOT A LIBERAL!"

Very funny attempt to avoid guilt by association.

Posts: 586 | Registered: October 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:
"Salt Life" is getting real popular around here lately.
I have no idea why, we are 8 hours minimum from salt water.

Yeah, they're on every other vehicle here. Bunch of beach-lover.

O.K. I guess since we're on a couple of hours away from "Hurricane Central".

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
quote:
Stick figure families

This!!!!

Posts: 1921 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
quote:

I haven't seen this one. What does it mean? Hope this isn't a stupid question.

Posts: 1921 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
13.1 = half marathon, 26.1 = full marathon

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UpTheIrons
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
Only those who live in Phoenix will understand,

CCV

Years ago I had a roomate that had no idea what that sticker was. She thought it was some sort of sticker for lesbian gymnasts!

Every time I see that sticker, automatically know the driver will be driving like shit. The more Jesus stickers, the worse the driver.

“I used to be totally into Steve Vai and Joe Satriani and other shredders, and I tried to emulate what they did and really grow as a guitarist,” Mr. Hanneman said in “Louder Than Hell.” “Then I said, ‘I don’t think I’m that talented, but more important, I don’t care.’ ”

Posts: 1726 | Location: Arizona Territory | Registered: February 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UpTheIrons
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Yes, the many Salt Life stickers here in land locked Atlanta. They usually have a Yeti and Browning sticker as well

We have those here in Phoenix too, but if you look at it just right, it says SLUT LIFE.

“I used to be totally into Steve Vai and Joe Satriani and other shredders, and I tried to emulate what they did and really grow as a guitarist,” Mr. Hanneman said in “Louder Than Hell.” “Then I said, ‘I don’t think I’m that talented, but more important, I don’t care.’ ”

Posts: 1726 | Location: Arizona Territory | Registered: February 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UpTheIrons
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
13.1 = half marathon, 26.1 = full marathon

I've seen a bunch of 0.0 stickers in reference to that!

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
All stickers and forms of Pea-cocking.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Stick figure families
Can't remember where I saw it, might have been posted on SIGforum. The father stick figure was in a jail cell.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30667 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:

Here at work we put 48.2 stickers on our cars.

That's the number of hours our plane flew in an ISR configuration. The models are showing we can expect 35+ hours in a weaponized configuration.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:
"Salt Life" is getting real popular around here lately.
I have no idea why, we are 8 hours minimum from salt water.

Up here I think it refers to the roads in winter.......

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8100 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
John has a
long moustashe
Picture of john1
posted Hide Post
Mrs. John1 refers to the stick figures as "confirmed kills".

Back in the 80's I wanted to make a club card suite sticker to put over all the "I HEART my wife" etc. stickers.

Posts: 593 | Location: Rural NW Oklahoma | Registered: June 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In memory of stickers. Some beat up shitbucket isn't a headstone.

My least favorite of all time? "It will be a great day when schools have all the money they need and the Air Force has to have a bake sale to buy a bomber". Fuck you

Posts: 7473 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post