SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    What stickers annoy you the most?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What stickers annoy you the most? Login/Join 
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted
Recently noticed the infamous Baby on Board stickers are making a comeback at least in my area. Used to be all over the place in the 70s.

For me the one that says Caution Show Dogs, Don't Tailgate takes the prize. I guess if show dogs weren't in the vehicle it would be ok to tailgate.

My child is on the honor roll is also cringe worthy. Maybe at one time it would have been meaningful but these days it's like a trophy- everybody gets one. People love to brag but are delusional if they think others are impressed.

I don't see much of these anymore, but Ask me about my grandchildren really used to piss me off. If I don't know him, who cares. If I do know him, I already know about his grandchildren, probably ad nauseum.

Other nominations?

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1487 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Anything to do with Clinton/Kane or Bernie. I automatically assume that the driver of said vehicle is a mouth-breathing, nose-picking, booger-eating moron.

Another: "Got Social Security? Thank a Democrat" Yeah, thanks REAL much for that.

(Actually, it probably IS a good thing, I was too stupid to save for retirement when I was a kid.)

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
COEXIST demonstrates a certain level of idiocy.

Posts: 8944 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
Anything to do with Clinton/Kane or Bernie. I automatically assume that the driver of said vehicle is a mouth-breathing, nose-picking, booger-eating moron.

Those, and some COEXIST stickers

EDIT: Posted at the same time MNSIG. Great minds.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5643 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:

You could always combat that with one of these:

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
My Daughter Can Deflate Your Daughter's Soccer Ball

Annoyed that it doesn't yet exist!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12351 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Only those who live in Phoenix will understand,

CCV

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
My Daughter Can Deflate Your Daughter's Soccer Ball

Annoyed that it doesn't yet exist!

We're actually considering having t-shirts made up for our club's parents.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Coexist
And turning your car into a tombstone rates up there in stupidity, as in "In Memory of" your Homie who died while doing something stupid.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
God Bless the Whole World, No Exceptions!

Screw that, God bless the USA

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Annoy may not be the right word, because I really couldn't care less what people put on their cars.
The only ones that are odd to me are the ones like "Hillary for Prison" that have the "Hillary" in large letters & the rest in a smaller font. Makes the owner seem like a Hillary supporter, since the smaller font isn't really read-able at 70mph.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Palm:
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:

You could always combat that with one of these:

Or this,

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I need one that says "My Rottweiler thinks your Honor Student was delicious!"

Big Grin

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Signs seen on back of horse trailers....

quote:
Show Horses. Don't tailgate

I'm thinking, of course they don't.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
Any sticker on a Prius.
Trust me, we already know.

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward

Posts: 2463 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I don't like the "Coexist" ones either. There are only two ways people coexist: mutual trust and friendship, or one side completely defeating and subjugating the other. Unfortunately for these naïve people, there is much more of the latter than the former in the world.

Posts: 27838 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
UPC stickers on thin skinned fruits and vegetables that won't come off without tearing the skin.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

My favorite: "I don't care who is on board, what your other car is, or where you'd rather be"

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have never seen a COEXIST sticker. Of course I live in Mississippi. Not many liberals here. In fact I only saw one bumper sticker for Hilary during the entire election. Oh I did see a Bernie sticker on a millenials car. I saw a male hair bun locally for the first time as well. Lots of military here, so plenty of high and tight haircuts. Lots of stickers and plates for guns, support our troops etc.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
"Salt Life" is getting real popular around here lately.
I have no idea why, we are 8 hours minimum from salt water.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4118 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post