SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Just can't catch a break - House sale just fell through
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just can't catch a break - House sale just fell through Login/Join 
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Woohoo! Seller of my new house has agreed to move closing back 2 weeks. Another hurdle passed... several to go.

Posts: 25061 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
That is good news! I hope things go smoothly for you from here on.

Posts: 995 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 813 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Rogue, that sucks. None of this “happens for a reason”, “one door closes, another opens”... that’s shit.

I’m glad that the new house closing was able to be pushed back two weeks. I know you’re really excited about the new place, and getting the old one sold and being completely free of the ex-wife.

I really hope this all works out.

quote:
Balzé Halzé:
now I see that you're about as bright as a black hole, and twice as dense. Good lord.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 1920 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Good to hear Rogue.

Posts: 2413 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear it. You and the dog should be very happy!

Posts: 2813 | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Woohoo! Seller of my new house has agreed to move closing back 2 weeks. Another hurdle passed... several to go.

That is good news.

The real question though is when is the housewarming party/mil-surp rifle shoot scheduled for? I promise to bring a case of the finest boxed wine.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Posts: 4874 | Location: Willow Park, TX | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
That's great news (the second buyers on the old home, and the flexibility of the seller on the house you want.)

Sounds like you caught two breaks! Smile

Posts: 13093 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear things are improving!

NRA Endowment Life Member; ISRA Member

“The Left want to be our shepherds. But that requires us to be sheep.” ― Thomas Sowell

Posts: 4877 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Second inspection tomorrow. (Which should be interesting, considering we already addressed everything the first buyers' inspector identified. So it'll either be a clean bill, or just a bunch of random nitpicky crap that they dug up to try to justify their inspection fee.)

Appraisal next Thursday.

Should know by the following week if everything is good to go.

Fingers crossed.

Posts: 25061 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post